Monday, November 29, 2010

Senioritis...

We all know about it! Good ole Senioritis, we've all been through it too! Well, it has most definitely hit me hard this year. To be honest it had hit me since August... One mistake that I made coming into my Senior year was thinking it was going to be the best year of my life and that I did not have to do anything. Little did I know... 




It was a wake up call when all of this happened to not be true. I soon learned that this year was not one big party. It was actually a very hard and stressful year. See, I was told that Junior year was going to be your hardest high school and then senior year was suppose to be laid back. So I went into it not thinking college was going to be a big deal. Well, it turns out this year is not as hard as junior year academically, but definitely more stressful with the decisions of college. 


It was a hard thing to accept once I realized all of this. I had into dead set into my head that it was going to be easy and one big party. I believe though that second semester will be a little more relaxed after all the applications are sent in and decisions are made. Or at least that is what I have heard but here again, I was told that senior year was going to be so easy! I guess we will have to sit back and see! 








Until next time, 




Katie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment