Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Waiting...

This year, I have had to learn to be very patient because when you apply to colleges you have to be patient! And right now it is really killing me to have wait on a response of whether I have gotten in or not. I have applied to two major colleges, Alabama and Georgia Southern. I applied back in September and have yet to receive a response from these colleges...


I really just want to be accepted to a college right now because I feel like I am the only one in my grade who has not been accepted into any college! And I do not like this feeling at all. I start to think that I did not do that application right or I left something out etc. I start to panic and worry that I won't get in and that my grades aren't good enough. 


I wanted to know where I was going to college before Christmas but obviously that won't happen. I am still working on two more applications to Auburn and to the University of Georgia. I really hope I here from somewhere soon or I think I might go crazy! 




Stay tuneddd, 


Katie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment